Monday, April 11, 2011

Thank you, mommy!

Thank you for loving me every second of my 22 years of life! When I turned 21 last year, I remember asking Jeffrey Poon, "What if this is the last time I get to celebrate my birthday with her?" I am thankful for another year with my sweet mommy. My tummy is full and my heart is warm.

Here is a picture of my cutie holding the presents I got her for my birthday. Those are elephant watering cans. She told me to make the elephants "sek sek."



Also pictured is my fishy scarf from Becky. (:

I almost forgot! We have another chemo session tomorrow at 8:30am. Please pray for a miracle!

3 comments:

  1. ahahhaaha i love your elephant watering cans. you are SUCH a wonderful daughter and a light to your mommy's life. happy birthday glenda, it's a privilege to know and enjoy you :)

    ReplyDelete