Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Meatball

I have not posted health updates in quite a while, and I've been meaning to write, but I can't at the moment. Anatomy lab calls!

Here's a superduperspeedy update! Mommy's white cell, red cell, and platelet counts were dangerously low last thursday, so we skipped the second week of treatment. The next day, she was feeling dizzy and nauseous, so we brought her into ER. (Thanks Jon for rushing me back to San Francisco, Oddball for holding my hand, Wesley for providing the car, and my wonderful friends for your love and prayers.) They performed a bunch of tests on her, and thankfully, she was just dehydrated and low on magnesium. My biggest fear was that the cancer spread to her brain, but a head CT scan confirmed that her brain is clear. We have an appointment on Thursday to make up the last session we skipped, so please pray for mommy's body to recover quickly.

And to end on silly note, today while we were looking for parking at Costco, my mom exclaimed "Oh my God!" completely out of the blue. I wish I recorded that so I could use it as my ringtone.

Okay, anatomy lab. Bye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment